How to plan and run a whole school assembly
What You Will Need Written by Adriana and Mitchy
- Choose two loud and proud people to do the hall jobs.Two for each job. The jobs are:Main presenters, current events, sunsmart scientist ,sports , principal awards and a haka leader!
- With the rest of the people that didn't get any jobs, they can be the poster people, the hall organisation people and six of them can be the ushers. on each door don't forget to smile.
- Next all the presenters have to draft what they are going to say but before that, they have to search up some things to talk about except for main presenters, main presenters practise what to say.
- Then the principal award people have to go down to each class quietly and calmly to give the principals awards out and then in 20 minutes you have to get them back. (Make sure you don’t tell anyone.
- At lunchtime ask Mrs Key for the junior sports award. then go ask Miss Magary to give the senior sports award.
- By then everybody should be nearly done drafting talking to you presenters.
- While the presenters are getting warmed up the poster people should start working on their masterpiece make sure they are big so everybody can see
- Choose a song to dance to and a leaving and coming in song make sure it is appropriate for kids like us.
- If you have a chance and have finished all your drafting and editing you could practise in the hall if there, if there are any mistakes of what you said make it sound like it was part of what you are going to say. That always worked for me when I was up there on the stage.We shared our procedural with Room 9. Then Room 9 ran assembly and they did so well!!!! Here are some photos!